The most interesting recipes are easy, quick and require few ingredients. In just 20 minutes you are ready to enjoy the easiest pizza!
The plus of this dish is the fact that it’s not a classic recipe, but you can interpret it however you like.
Pizza ready in just 20 minutes.it’s easy to do
Specifically, it’s all about replacing the ingredients with whatever you like and getting the dishes you like.
The pizza is not just the top, but it is also particular about the products used, so it is better to choose a good quality one.
- pressed cheese
- 2 eggs
How to prepare pizza in the oven.
- Mushrooms are peeled, washed and sliced
- Cut salami into cubes
- Grate the cheese on a small grater
- Place milk, eggs and flour in a bowl.mix everything until a dough is formed
- Add mushrooms, salami and cheese
- Pour the resulting composition into a tray lined with baking paper and lightly oiled
- The oven should be heated to 200 degrees Celsius
- Place the tray with the entire composition in the oven for about 20 minutes
- Pizza ready in just 20 minutes
- Thank you for your hard work!
Italians take pizza very seriously. In addition, they are very attentive to the history of this recipe, an old recipe from ancient times.
Considered more of a fast food product, pizza was first created inspired by the colors of the Italian flag: red (tomato), white (mozzarella) and green (basil).
The most popular product in this category is the Margherita, a classic recipe popularized shortly after the 19th century.