Stuffed Pepper Rice Recipe: The stuffed pepper recipe is one of the most delicious recipes a housewife can prepare. You can also do it in several ways.
In the article:
Rice Stuffed Pepper Recipes Here are two stuffed pepper recipes you should try at home.
Peppers stuffed with fasting rice
- Preparation time: minutes
- Cooking time: minutes
- Ready: minutes
- 12 green peppers
- 300g rice
- 2 carrots
- 3 onions
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 liter tomato juice
- 4 tomatoes
- black pepper
- dried thyme
- 4 tbsp olive oil
1. First you need to clean and wash the onions. Cut it into small pieces and fry it in olive oil. Add carrots and simmer in each broth for 2-3 minutes.
2. Rinse the rice with warm water and place it on top of the hardened onions.
It needs to be mixed, and then water is added in small portions.
3. Finely chop the greens, add to the rice, mix, and season with salt and pepper.
Four. Fill the peppers with rice and cover with tomato juice and tomato slices. The next step is to sprinkle with dry ground thyme and put everything in the oven.
Rice stuffed pepper recipe
- 10-12 medium bell peppers (8-10 cm long)
- 700 grams of minced meat, used in mixtures, ½ pork, ½ beef, also chicken or turkey meat I don’t like greasy stuffed peppers unlike salmale
- 1-2 onions (150 grams)
- 1/2 cup of round grain rice (75-80 ml, or about 50 grams)
- ½ bunch of dill
- ½ bunch parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sweet or hot paprika (optional, add for color and flavor)
- 250 grams or 200 ml of pureed tomatoes.of soup
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Optional: 1 whole egg or 1 egg yolk only.
- 3 bay leaves
- Sauce: 200ml concentrated tomato soup, 3 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp flour, bay leaf, salt, pepper, sugar or sweetener
1. The first step is to remove the spine with seeds from the pepper.
2. Put minced meat in a bowl.
3. Chop the onion and place it on top of the meat. Add the washed and pounded rice, salt, pepper, paprika, tomato paste and chopped greens.
Also read: 4 Loboda Soup Recipes Perfect for Lent
4. Mix the entire composition until a uniform mixture is obtained.
5. The meat and rice composition is stuffed into the pepper stuffing, but not completely filled. If desired, the peppers can be covered with small tomato “caps”.
6. Arrange the peppers in a suitable pan with the opening facing up. Separately, boil about 1.5 liters of water. When the water boils, carefully pour enough water into the pot to cover the peppers. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, add bay leaves and heat.
7. It foams quickly and thickens. Add the broth (it is better to use a very concentrated one) and mix well, then add the bay leaves as well.
Simmer the sauce over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
8. When the water boils, add the tomato puree or stock. Cook the peppers for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours over moderate heat, just enough to cook the meat and rice.
9. For the sauce, heat the oil in a pan and add the cake flour. Stir quickly to mix the oil with the powder so as not to burn it.
Also read: 3 special recipes using broccoli