In the article:
Mozzarella cheese is an Italian cheese made from water buffalo or cow’s milk. However, if you are vegan or want to fast, you can replace animal milk with plant milk.
This is one of the easiest and fastest fasting mozzarella recipes.
The easiest and fastest fasting mozzarella recipe
Fasting mozzarella cheese is a great alternative for vegans and those who want to adhere to the fasting period. We have prepared the easiest and fastest recipes for fasting mozzarella that you can eat just like regular mozzarella on its own or in all kinds of culinary preparations. At the same time, it is perfect not only for salads, pasta and lasagna, but also for pizza.
Introducing the necessary materials and how to make it!
Rental mozzarella.The easiest and fastest recipe
[Sursa foto: PixaBay]
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, pre-hydrated;
- 1 1/3 cups water;
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice;
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar;
- 1/2 teaspoon salt;
- 4 tablespoons of tapioca starch.
Also read: 5 Lenten Pancake Recipes. They are delicious and easy to prepare
1. The first step in making fasting mozzarella at home is to drain the cashews. Then place in a blender with 1 1/3 cups water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, salt and tapioca starch.
Also read: What to put in your wallet for good luck. What do the experts say? – kfetele.ro
Also read: ‘Visarion Alexa’ scandal gains momentum after new allegations of assault by another parishioner. What happened to this – bzi.ro
2. Homogenize this mixture by setting the blender to maximum intensity and transfer the contents to the pan.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly with a spatula.
4. When the mozzarella has a firm texture, turn off the heat and serve on a plate.
5. Serve immediately or let cool until serving.
advice: If you use vegan mozzarella cheese in your cooking, it’s a good idea to prep it just before you use it. Otherwise, it will harden and change texture.
Benefits of eating vegan cheese
Vegan mozzarella is the perfect companion when you can’t eat animal-based mozzarella for a variety of reasons. This, along with other types of vegan cheese such as vegan grated parmesan, vegan cheddar, vegan smoked cheese, or begaloumi, a vegan cheese for grilling, provides many benefits to our bodies.
Also read: How to make plant milk at home.the easiest recipe
Specifically, vegan cheese has much lower amounts of cholesterol and fat than animal alternatives. At the same time, vegan cheese contains 8.5-19 g of protein per serving. They are therefore an important source of protein.
Another advantage of eating vegan cheese is that it provides you with high amounts of minerals such as phosphorus and potassium, which are very necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the muscles in optimum condition.