Salads are the easiest to prepare. Plus, it’s perfect for a light, healthy dinner. If you’re tired of classic salads, try simple salads. Grilled halloumi salad is a dish that you will be addicted to once you eat it!
Grilled halloumi salad ingredients
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp za’atar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 350 g halloumi cheese sliced 1.5 cm thick
- coarsely chopped large salad
- Can it be drained well and washed with water?
- 1 cucumber (thinly sliced)
- small red onion, shredded
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
how to make halloumi salad on the grill
Add vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and 4 tablespoons of olive oil to a bowl or blender. Mix well until evenly mixed to make a delicious dressing.
Heat a nonstick pan. Add remaining oil (1 tablespoon) and spread well with a silicone brush. Add sliced cheese and chew both sides for about 30 seconds.
Combine salad, chickpeas, cucumbers, onions, and olives in a large bowl. Add dressing on top and mix well. Finally, top with cheese.
Serve the salad immediately with a slice of fried bread!
Photo source: pinterest.com
Follow Acasa.ro on Facebook!
See the latest and most interesting stories from Acasa.ro by commenting on our Facebook news feed.